- 50% reduction via training cheques for employees.
- 50% reduction via training cheques for medium and low skilled employees and for highly skilled employees taking part in a career guidance programme.
- Training cheques are accepted to pay the registration fee and course materials.
- Additional information can be found at the VDAB website
- Information will follow.
- Kmo-portefeuille voor ondernemers is een maatregel waardoor ondernemers (kmo’s en vrije beroepen die in Vlaanderengevestigd zijn) financiële steun krijgen bij aankoop van opleiding en adviesdiensten.
- Alle nuttige info kan je terugvinden op www.kmo-portefeuille.be
Full exemption (attestation)
- Full exemption from the registration fee (with attestation) for:
- asylum seekers benefiting from material help
- people benefiting from a minimal subsistence income
- people who are supported by someone belonging to the above categories
- people doing a job-oriented course at the VDAB
- registered job-seekers who have not yet been granted a tideover allowance
- people studying Dutch/NT2 in grade 1 & grade 2 and that have
- an integration contract
- an integration attestation
- an EVC-attest attestation
Partial exemption (attestation)
- Partial exemption (€ 0,30 ) from the registration fee (with attestation) for:
- people benefiting from tideover allowances or unemployment benefits
- people supported by someone belonging to the above category
- people with a 66% disability
- people having followed 2 consecutive years of training, amounting to a minimum of 120 hours, at a centre called 'Basiseducatie'